Zachary

Zachary
My Little Man

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

First Annual Zac Attack Jamboree!!

Wow! The last year has gone by so fast! I am just now getting around to starting a blog featuring my favorite subject, my 11 month old son Zac. It has been an amazing ride so far; but more about life with Zac in future entries.

It's almost party time!! I can't believe that next month we will be celebrating Zac's First Birthday. I am very excited about it! We are having Zachary's birthday party on Saturday, July 10, 2010 from 12:30-3:30pm at Municipal Park in Boise. We have the Chestnut #2 picnic site reserved. Municipal Park is near downtown just off of Park Blvd & Walnut Street next to the MK Nature Center (or "fish park"). It should be a lot of fun!


Chef Bill Cook (aka Aaron's dad) will be grilling meats including hot dogs and hamburgers. We will have plenty of bbq/picnic foods, and vegetarian friendly food! We will have some drinks, I haven't decided what all for sure, but we will have water, maybe some iced tea, Coke or Pepsi, Diet Coke/Pepsi, and maybe even some beer! I'm thinking Margaritas might be nice too! If there is something specific that you want to drink BYOB. We will also have a birthday cake -- what kind of birthday party would it be without one??



We will have some activities, but I'm not sure what exactly. I have a pull string pinata and I'm trying to come up with a couple games that most age groups would be able to do. Municipal Park has a nice playground as well as a bocce ball court and a baseball field. The MK Nature Center is next door and is nice to walk through with bridges, landscaping, and lots of fish to see. It's along the Boise River and the Greenbelt.



We're looking forward to seeing everyone and hope you can make it to the party. Please do not feel obligated to bring a gift. Zac has plenty of toys and clothes.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like a blast - I'm really bummed we'll be in Montana and can't come :( I'm sure Zac will have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were a blogger!! :0) You have to keep this up so I can watch my lil' nephew grow!! :) I LOVE blogging! HUGS, Miss you guys! Tab

    ReplyDelete