Zachary

Zachary
My Little Man

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

First Grader ... Already?

Time has flown by. I don't even know where to begin, so today is a very quick update.

Zac is now 6 years old! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. He is in first grade. Zac is also involved in Tiger Scouts and will be playing t-ball for the second year starting in April. I am so proud of the little boy he has become. Zac still likes cars, trucks, and LEGO's, but he's really into Minecraft right now. He LOVES making new buildings, new inventions, fighting the Ender Dragon, and watching videos about Minecraft (Stampy Cat, DanTDM).

More to come...I promise, it won't be another 3 years.

Here is our most current photo of Zac with Santa Claus. We used it as our Christmas card. (Photo taken by Photography by Kam)


No comments:

Post a Comment